Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed 07 Dodge Charger

GPDAN

Since my G8 is out of commision right now, I got ahold of my sisters Charger.

First I washed it using the 2 bucket method

Then Dryed it using detail spray and waffle weave towel

Vrt on the wheels

Coat of buttery wax

Check out the pictures:

003-3.jpg

004-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

yeah its an se with a 3.5 HO. Its my sister's car. I personally drive the srt killer, the G8. :)

You wish it could kill an SRT slap.gif:cheers:

I have badges on mine??? I need to go examine my car a lil better because I thought mine just said HEMI on the side??

Does your SRT have badges??

Well the 3.5L chargers usually have a 3.5L H.O. badge just behind the front wheel. Both the R/T and SRT have the "HEMI" badge just behind the front wheel. R/T has the R/T badge on the rear trunklid on the right side - SRT has the "SRT-8" badge.

762805_2cb30aa1-c233-44ef-a5ea-2b85a748a3a3.jpg

Not all of em are badged tho, why? No idea. I'm not familiar with the V6's as much. I used to have an R/T with R&T performance package.

8H282007-4sm.jpg

Edited by JJ1o87

Jeff,

Mine just says HEMI behind the front tire and RT on the rearend. Guess I should open my hood huh?? :burnout:

Congratulations! You have a charger r\t with a 340 horsepower HEMI V8. Now go leave traces of your tires on the blacktop!:banana:

Congratulations! You have a charger r\t with a 340 horsepower HEMI V8. Now go leave traces of your tires on the blacktop!:banana:

:burnout::burnout: Been there and done that. :burnout::burnout:

And I also know which button to shut off beforehand. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I love my RT. :cheers:

My man is a Chevy guy though so when I brought home a mopar he wasn't very happy. :lolsmack:

:burnout::burnout: Been there and done that. :burnout::burnout:

And I also know which button to shut off beforehand. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I love my RT. :cheers:

My man is a Chevy guy though so when I brought home a mopar he wasn't very happy. :lolsmack:

Ah yes, but my challenger and the police package charger are the only ones that can turn ESP FULL off! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout::banana:

DSC00289.jpg

I miss the old girl sometimes.

Are you telling me to pull the glove box and cut wires and install a toggle switch?? Would this totally turn off the ESP?? What about the ABS??

:lol: I was at the gas station the other day and asked a Sheriff that had a Charger if he had the "go fast" package on his car and he scratched his head and asked what I was talking about.

I laughed at him and asked him if he wanted to race me and that way I could tell him. He wouldn't go for it.

I would like to add the Predator. Any suggestions??