Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Orange Gen II Pad rules!

Mark L

Question

I just got my Adam's Gen II Orange pad this past Friday, so I thought I'd test it out on the rotary. I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the pad and it's results. These pads are by far superior to the Meguiars pads I've used in the past.

Here's some quick shots I did of my old OEM Tahoe hood:

Before:

IMG_4515.jpg

After:

IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

The tools:

IMG_4520.jpg

Another great product from Adam's :thumbsup:

12 answers to this question

Killin' it Mark... I love how some people over on GMFS are jumping your sh*t for proclaiming your love for Adams pads... just seems they can never offer any photographic evidence to show they have a better method. Rock on dude... rock on!!

i feel like ive seen these pics before somewhere :cheers: whats up dylan?

Killin' it Mark... I love how some people over on GMFS are jumping your sh*t for proclaiming your love for Adams pads... just seems they can never offer any photographic evidence to show they have a better method. Rock on dude... rock on!!

i dont even bother going over to that forum anymore, alot of the guys over there love to bash everything about your car/what you do. same with Fullsizechevy.com but not as bad. Thats why i love it over here. No harsh comments and rude remarks :thumbsup:

i dont even bother going over to that forum anymore, alot of the guys over there love to bash everything about your car/what you do. same with Fullsizechevy.com but not as bad. Thats why i love it over here. No harsh comments and rude remarks :thumbsup:

Jordan Gmtruckclub seems to be a nice sit so far since i have joined.

GMFS is brutal, if you come out with an idea or mod other than what everyone does on their you get flamed, I can honestly say I dont miss it.

On a side note, what process did you use? I cant get any of those little scratches out of the paint on anything Ive done so far and its driving me insane.