Customer Service 866.965.0400

BSG Application..

Guest Uncle Jesse

Question

Guest Uncle Jesse

Ok, so far, i have used haze and swirl remover and revive polish on my F150. (no pics yet.. sorry). I just got my order of buttery wax and went to apply it after washing the truck. I didn't read enough to see that i need the detail spray to use in conjunction with it.. How big of a difference does it make? I only did the door and fender, and it's deeper, but not much..

Any opinions? Little help for a neebie! :(

Thanks!

Wayne

Ok, so far, i have used haze and swirl remover and revive polish on my F150. (no pics yet.. sorry). I just got my order of buttery wax and went to apply it after washing the truck. I didn't read enough to see that i need the detail spray to use in conjunction with it.. How big of a difference does it make? I only did the door and fender, and it's deeper, but not much..

Any opinions? Little help for a neebie! :(

Thanks!

Wayne

You do not need to use the detail spray. It just only helps one the application and taking the wax off.

Hey Wayne, Detail spray is not necessarily NEEDED with the buttery wax. DS is just a spray that would make the wax come off easier if you were having any trouble removing it, or to get any residue off that you may have missed. It also is used to get the car cleaned if there is a light dusting on it.

DS shouldnt be used to apply any wax?

It can be used as a primer for the pad or applicator. Not necessarily REQUIRED, but it is helpful.

You're fine just going ahead w/o the detail spray. Make sure your application of buttery is thin and even... 2 coats is ideal IMO. Buttery comes off extremely easy so you'll be fine without the detail spray.

I'm confused....the post title reads BSG application and the question is on detail spray and buttery wax....if you love the buttery wax you'll be amazed what the BSG can do between applying wax:banana:

I'm confused....the post title reads BSG application and the question is on detail spray and buttery wax....if you love the buttery wax you'll be amazed what the BSG can do between applying wax:banana:

I didnt realize that.

Guest Uncle Jesse

Yeah, i got my initials confused. I was applying the Buttery Wax, but i just received my Detail spray today. I need to wax the entire truck with the Buttery Wax, then i should apply the Brilliant Detail Spray, correct? Will that deepen the gloss further?

Yeah, i got my initials confused. I was applying the Buttery Wax, but i just received my Detail spray today. I need to wax the entire truck with the Buttery Wax, then i should apply the Brilliant Detail Spray, correct? Will that deepen the gloss further?

If you mean the Brilliant SPRAY GLAZE then yes, those are the correct steps. The BSG will give you amazing gloss.:banana:

If you mean just the detail spray then no, DS is just used to remove a light coating of dust.:2thumbs:

Edited by bigred vette

Brilliant Spary Glaze

:iagree:It'll make the color pop :glasses:

I prefer to use detail spray between every product I use. For example, when I am done using SHR, I wipe the entire area down with detail spray. The same with FMP. No matter the product, I always finish with a light misting and wipe down with detail spray. I have found that it helps provide a even finish to the product that you have just finished using, even waxes.

Let's just say that Adam had a Brilliant idea when he came up with the BSG.

It is extremely easy to use; why... even a caveman could do it :thumbsup:

You guy's gave me the confidence to start using Adams product and I am a very, very happy customer.

The Brilliant spray glaze is one of my favorite Adam's products.

This website and Digitalcorvettes.com are my favorite also ;)

Let's just say that Adam had a Brilliant idea when he came up with the BSG.

It is extremely easy to use; why... even a caveman could do it :thumbsup:

You guy's gave me the confidence to start using Adams product and I am a very, very happy customer.

The Brilliant spray glaze is one of my favorite Adam's products.

This website and Digitalcorvettes.com are my favorite also ;)

I'm over here sweatin' in a heat wave and looking at your avatar at the same time. Makes me wanna go push you in! ;)