Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey All

dodgegirl05

Hi my name is Kelly! I have a 05 dodge ram 2500! Ive been using Adams polish for about a year and a half, and i love it! Wouldn't pick anything else! Actually i got my boyfriend into it too! He's on here too!! :)

Dodgegirl05

:burnout::cheers:

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

My son JUST got a black '05 Ram 1500 Quad cab yesterday with the *cough* Hemi *cough*

Do you have the plans for that sub box? I KNOW he would be interested as that is all he wants now.

My son JUST got a black '05 Ram 1500 Quad cab yesterday with the *cough* Hemi *cough*

Do you have the plans for that sub box? I KNOW he would be interested as that is all he wants now.

IS that the one you were looking at rob.

all i really have is the pics! the guy who did it made it as he went. if he gets a regular box he will only fit 10in subs under the seat!

IS that the one you were looking at rob.

No, got this one from a private seller........ 34,750 miles, Loaded except leather and sunroof.............. $12K OUT THE DOOR!!

and are you ready for this? Has a transferable $0 deductible bumper to bumper extended warranty to 100K miles!

God I love this economy:rockon::rockon:

Son had it 6 hours and a guy offered 14K for it, he turned him down...... Dumb kid...:lolsmack:

Sorry for the hijack Kelly:o

No, got this one from a private seller........ 34,750 miles, Loaded except leather and sunroof.............. $12K OUT THE DOOR!!

and are you ready for this? Has a transferable $0 deductible bumper to bumper extended warranty to 100K miles!

Son had it 6 hours and a guy offered 14K for it, he turned him down...... Dumb kid...:lolsmack:

lol no problem!

Sounds good we got a good deal when my dad got his new truck. And i cannot belive what they want for it at the dealership.

http://www.autotrader.com/redirect/redirect.jsp?to_url=/dealers/dda/detail.jsp%3Fct=u%26result_car_id%3D262384931%26dealership_view_name%3Detowndodgechevyoldspontiac&mis=IADABDLNDA311&car_id=263034256&dealer_id=77825

Would you pay that for what it is. I know i would not. But the truck could not be anybetter.