Customer Service 866.965.0400

540,000 Miles, Original Owner, Great Video!

Adam

<embed src="http://static.growingbolder.com/vplayer/flvplayer.swf" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="width=450&file=http://fserv.growingbolder.com/0/0/259/259597-o.flv&autostart=false&shuffle=false&height=255&displayheight=255&image=http://fserv.growingbolder.com/0/0/259/259603-450.jpg&allowfullscreen=true&allowscriptaccess=always&repeat=false&overstretch=fit&volume=95&id=259597&callback=http://fserv.growingbolder.com/played/" width="450" height="255">

This is too cool!:2thumbs:

Thanks to my long time friend, Dick Bennett from Dana Point, CA for sending this video!:banana:

Edited by Adam

Awesome Lady :thumbsup: Ford are you watching? :burnout:

I bet they are. They are kicking themselves for making a good one! They lost a lot of money on service and new car sales on that one.

Remember the old TFI modules on the distributors on the Lincolns and all the other old Fords? They were junk and failed all the time. Problem is they were failing the first time inside of warranty, not where Ford wanted them to fail. So they moved it to the fender instead of the dist for a year or two. Problem solved, they didn't fail anymore. Well this was a problem for Ford because they were not failing at all then. So they moved it back to the distributor and tried to improve the quality enough were they would last till just out of warranty before failing. And now they wonder why they've lost market share to companies that were considered garbage and a laughing stock 30 years ago.

If you really want to laugh at the Quality is job 1 slogan just take for example their problem of the oil pans rusting through. Let me repeat that. The OIL pans RUSTED through. lol. My dad had it happen....TWICE.

Edited by SweetDaddyDelicious

I bet they are. They are kicking themselves for making a good one! They lost a lot of money on service and new car sales on that one.

Remember the old TFI modules on the distributors on the Lincolns and all the other old Fords? They were junk and failed all the time. Problem is they were failing the first time inside of warranty, not where Ford wanted them to fail. So they moved it to the fender instead of the dist for a year or two. Problem solved, they didn't fail anymore. Well this was a problem for Ford because they were not failing at all then. So they moved it back to the distributor and tried to improve the quality enough were they would last till just out of warranty before failing. And now they wonder why they've lost market share to companies that were considered garbage and a laughing stock 30 years ago.

If you really want to laugh at the Quality is job 1 slogan just take for example their problem of the oil pans rusting through. Let me repeat that. The OIL pans RUSTED through. lol. My dad had it happen....TWICE.

My 86 pick-up had that problem .......:help:

Keith, please save your anti American automaker posts for some place else.