Customer Service 866.965.0400

I've got it ALL!!.....APC Problem need help!!

cpetes

Question

I just got all my detailing products today, and just did the car wash since the PC is not here yet and enjoyed all the products ALOT, but i put a little bit of the APC on my wheels and i don't know if i let it dry too long or didn't use it properly but there are dried water marks are all over my wheels and i cant seem to get them out..??:mad:

12 answers to this question

Ironically, your answer is in the question. Dilute some APC with water 50/50, spray it on a microfiber moistened with warm water. Should take the spots without too much work. Were the wheels let to dry in sunlight by chance?

Thats my problem, i knew the sunlight would have been my problem (i was scared of that even though it was not direct sunlight.) Thanks!

Worse comes to worst and you have no choice but to be in sunlight, spray the wheels with your cleaner and throw a trash bag or small painters tarp over the them while the cleaner is dwelling.

Ok thanks bro

well i tried your method and it did me no good at all and they are polished aluminum wheels... What other options do i have because they look like hell!

ahhh the joys of owning polished aluminum, dont worry I know what you mean I have polished wheels too. Nothing looks better when there clean, if you have time to keep them clean! Try some Adams Metal Polish, that should get them fixed right up! That is if they are not clear coated, if they have clear on them treat them like the paint with SHR or Revive polish, FMP then your choice of BW SMW or APW.:2thumbs::2thumbs:

ahhh the joys of owning polished aluminum, dont worry I know what you mean I have polished wheels too. Nothing looks better when there clean, if you have time to keep them clean! Try some Adams Metal Polish, that should get them fixed right up! That is if they are not clear coated, if they have clear on them treat them like the paint with SHR or Revive polish, FMP then your choice of BW SMW or APW.:2thumbs::2thumbs:

:iagree:

well i tried your method and it did me no good at all and they are polished aluminum wheels... What other options do i have because they look like hell!

Would've been nice to know they were polished aluminum :explode:

bigred vette has the answer you're looking for!