Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman's Upcoming Wet Sanding Videos!

Junkman2008

Question

I've had a bunch of inquiries about this video so I thought that I would put out a teaser with some pictures from the upcoming video. It is much longer than I wanted it to be so I've got some editing to do (not to mention the snail's pace upload I have to do to You Tube).

Stay tuned!

Here are some shots from that upcoming video series:

new_wetsand1.jpg

new_wetsand2.jpg

new_wetsand3.jpg

new_wetsand4.jpg

new_wetsand5.jpg

new_wetsand6.jpg

new_wetsand7.jpg

new_wetsand8.jpg

new_wetsand9.jpg

new_wetsand10.jpg

new_wetsand11.jpg

This was all done with the PC, Adam's Swirl and Haze Remover and 2500-3000 grit sandpaper. I never got to the Fine Machine Polish or any kind of wax. What you see is nothing but SHR!

:pc:

Edited by Junkman2008

16 answers to this question

Is that your El Camino from the PC videos?

BTW, nice reflection in pic 3 - sytlin' in the Adam's hat!

Same rusty El Camino!

Junkman, is there a section in the video where you cover using touch up paint to repair rock chips, then wet sanding?

Nope, haven't gotten that far yet in my video series. In time my friend, in time...

Come on Aj were are they at.

If you knew what it takes to edit and upload those videos, you wouldn't be asking yet!

OK all done with SHR but was it all done with JUST the orange pad or did you swap it out after the cutting faze for the white and then the gray?

Nothing but the orange pad. You have to appreciate what a smooth, wet sanded surface can turn out like but you also have to appreciate that the car is not Navy blue or black... the two worst colors when it comes to seeing the damage that the orange pad does.

If you knew what it takes to edit and upload those videos, you wouldn't be asking yet!

Nothing but the orange pad. You have to appreciate what a smooth, wet sanded surface can turn out like but you also have to appreciate that the car is not Navy blue or black... the two worst colors when it comes to seeing the damage that the orange pad does.

Guess what color I've used my PC on... :willy: I do find that a good amount of pressure until all the deep stuff is gone and then back at it with much less pressure (letting the SHR work) makes all the difference. Then I go on to MP and so on. I just wet sanded my M/C and found that SHR works just fine.

Guess what color I've used my PC on... :willy: I do find that a good amount of pressure until all the deep stuff is gone and then back at it with much less pressure (letting the SHR work) makes all the difference. Then I go on to MP and so on. I just wet sanded my M/C and found that SHR works just fine.

I do the same thing for horrible swirls.