Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buffing over stickers

MMMMRice

Question

Im going to do a tractor for a trucking company tomorrow and I just wanted to know of I can go right over the vinyl stickers on the doors or if I have to dodge them. Also can apc be used on the windshield if it has a nasty residue on it?

11 answers to this question

Since Ill be using a PC, could I go over them at 1000 opms and just go slow?

I run right over my clear bra with no issues. Just don't push hard. Occilations(sp?) aren't that hard on stickers IMO. Rotary on the other hand...

This is after I hand washed it.

100_0547.jpg

100_0546.jpg

100_0545.jpg

100_0544.jpg

Can you guys suggest a process I can use to get this stuff off. the stain that look like dried chemicals on the truck is all over it and one other in the fleet. We think its from a crop duster but we're not too sure. So far all of the vinyl has been removed and is getting re-applied once Im done. Ive completely clayed the truck and started on the hood with fhr. I dabbed it on the paint like junkman does in the video then spread it at 3000opms followed up by 6000opms for the breakdown. While it did get some off it off, it left fine scratches and the stain is still visible. What process should I use to fix this? WHat should I do with the chrome/windows/and headlights to remove the stain? And the final question of the post... Should I apply the final smw over the vinyl to protect it or will it not matter?