Customer Service 866.965.0400

GWC has got to be the best wheel cleaner ever

2fast55

Question

It works great on polished aluminum, no cloudiness like some other cleaners leave. It takes the gunk off the inside of wheels like no other, I did my moms car that had 80,000 miles of brake dust caked inside. The backsides are really noticable when they aren't clean, but too hard to reach from the outside without a powerstick. And it works great on tires too, white letters and all. I don't even look at other wheel/tire cleaners anymore.

These are on our beater 95 ford van that hardly ever gets washed anymore. It's been 3+ months since the last wash, with several trips towing a trailer full of ATVs through the hills to the dunes. Between sea salt, road grime, and brake dust, it was way overdue.

101_6085.jpg

Spray GWC, let soak for a minute while I go get the hose, scrub with a stiff tire brush for a few seconds, and hose off. Almost brand new again.

101_6086.jpg

And it doesn't really take much if you do a little bit of scrubbing, I've done 5 nasty sets of wheels/tires and only used about half a bottle. Its when you try to go for the "spray on, hose off" method that it uses a ton.

6 answers to this question