Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chicago here...

durk59

Hey everyone, new on the forum here but have used Adams products for a few years. Started with the detail spray and loved product sooooo much as well as ALL the compliments i got on my daily driver and i dont even have a garage! Even my body man couldnt believe how rich the paint was. Alot of work at times especially with Chicago's crazy weather but i really love my cars. Also love the microfiber towels, and interior products. Just used the BSG for the 1st time and couldnt believe what it did to my paint! Awesome products, and i cant brag enough and tell everybody about em! Thanks guys....

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/album.php?u=1471

Edited by durk59

yep real close, i grew up in oak lawn but live in chicago ridge. about southwest highway & harlem actually. thanks, luv that red vette u got too. mine's a 2000 also but i dont know why i have the liscense plate holder on front. most of the 2000's i see are like yours.

yep real close, i grew up in oak lawn but live in chicago ridge. about southwest highway & harlem actually. thanks, luv that red vette u got too. mine's a 2000 also but i dont know why i have the liscense plate holder on front. most of the 2000's i see are like yours.

Thanks, a lot of C5's have the front plate cover, but the cops out there are looking for something to pull you over for out there. Maybe ill see you around one day.

• 2 weeks later...