Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's the difference...

694doorbird

Question

7 answers to this question

The Blue MF towels are primarily for polishing, removing wax, etc. They are amazingly soft and fluffy. The White MF towel is a waffle-weave that is used for drying. They are very absorbent - I can do my entire truck without needing to wring out the towel!

There is also a NEW White MF towel for wax removal

432.jpg

spacer.gif

Adam's Triple White Buffing Towel

Our new Adam's Triple White Buffing Towel is the final element of our new Premium Paste Wax system. Unlike our standard buffing towel, that's fluffy on both sides, the Adam's Triple White Buffing Towel has a short nap side, for fast, effortless wax removal, and a super fluffy side to bring out the final gloss. The large 16" by 24" size is generous enough to complete a full-size car, SUV or truck.

Guaranteed 110% to knock wax off faster, and easier than any towel on the planet!

The Blue MF towels are primarily for polishing, removing wax, etc. They are amazingly soft and fluffy. The White MF towel is a waffle-weave that is used for drying. They are very absorbent - I can do my entire truck without needing to wring out the towel!

Exactly.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think you need to get a couple of each. :)

I will right after vacation.