Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray Streaking!!

milehighSSroller

Question

Hey guys has anybody else had the problem of the detail spray leaving streaks? I have black cars and I know they show everything but I thought this was not supposed to leave streaks. Its almost like a residue being left behind that i have to really buff kinda hard to remove. Is this normal or do I have something going on here?

Thought I would give a quick update.

I followed the suggestions everybody had and all of them seem to be doing a much better job. I think I mostly forgot to shake it really good, and I was using way to much!

And this is the only pic I have right now of my baby. My dad has my camera on vacation this week.

Took this with my camera phone last weekend at the show.

Sweet Olds...68 or 69? I almost bought a 68 coupe about 30 years ago...wish I would have.

Sweet Olds...68 or 69? I almost bought a 68 coupe about 30 years ago...wish I would have.

Its a 68. I originally got the car when I was 16. About 6 months after I got it I was sideswiped by an illiterate drunk driver. In the end I received $80 from him and he skipped town, didnt even pay for one of the new T/A tires that had to be replaced.

So 11 years, tears, and $$$$ later, there she is.

It needs a new paint job pretty bad, shes a 20 footer. The man we had paint it after it was hit didnt do the job he promised us. Sadly it happens more often than not.