Customer Service 866.965.0400

Drips from parking garage

echang2

Question

Hi,

I parked in a hotel parking garage for a few days and something dripped onto the car. I was able to get most of it off the car, but I can't seem to remove this part. Whatever this stuff is, it's hard to get out. I had it on the plastic which took some elbow grease, but I got it out. I had to use a razor blade to remove this stuff from the glass. I don't know what to do about the drips on the paint itself. Any thoughts?

img0066t.jpg

Thanks,

Ed

Edited by C6Bill

13 answers to this question

I need to get the clay bar and a PC. Just haven't had time do to that yet. I have the SHR. Should I try that by hand? Or clay bar first and then SHR? I don't think a PC can reach that spot.

Would a better picture help?

Yea, I think was able to get some of it off the paint. I was able to remove it from the glass with a razor and from the plastic trim using the wash pad. There was some on another part of the hood, but it wasn't as much.

Unfortunately I'm leaving town on Monday for three weeks, so I'm going to have to go get some clay bar from a local shop this weekend. I have the SHR and will try that after using the clay bar. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try that unless other detail advisers have a better idea.

Yea, I think was able to get some of it off the paint. I was able to remove it from the glass with a razor and from the plastic trim using the wash pad. There was some on another part of the hood, but it wasn't as much.

Glad to hear....I'd stop parking in that garage:thumbsup: