Customer Service 866.965.0400

TRADE: Glass Cleaner Wand

Cyclone

I have a brand new glass cleaning wand. It comes with a glass microfiber, a regular microfiber, and a scrub cover... I use one and I love it!

Willing to trade for anything else of the same value, even if your item is used. Maybe microfiber towels, drying towel, product or something else. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Edited by bigred vette
Competitor link.

• 1 month later...
Well i would like it but i dont have anything to trade :D That thing would be sweet for getting into the lower part of the windshield on the vette.

Do you take cash? Maybe paypal?

I have a 2001 vette and it is the only way to clean the inside of the windshield. I love mine.

Edited by TR6speed

Not to steal this thread, but do you spray the pads with anything? I've been thinking about these for the charger. Do they leave any streaking on the glass?

No, I spray Adams Glass Cleaner directly on the glass and then use the wand. No streaks. What is nice about it, at least on the vette, is I can get right down to where the glass and dashboard meet and also in the lower corners. These two areas are the hardest to clean on a vette. I was at a show and I over heard the two judges talking about how clean the windshield was at that lower section. Of course the Adams Glass Cleaner helped also.

• 7 months later...