Customer Service 866.965.0400

new addition to the family coming shortly

6spdg37s

Question

well the time has come for my moms 06 m35x to go back to the dealer... (lucky for us, bad for them) this car has taken a beating and a half...lol anyway since times have changed since then and alot of car companies are offering crazy apr deals. my dad is buying a car v. leasing this time around. right now it looks like its going to be a benz c300 4matic sports sedan...im praying its the 335xi sedan but it seems doubtful. now i really am not a mercedes fan the only ones i would get would be an AMG or a CLS, CL , S-class. point being wen we get this im going to detail it right off the bat since this will be the first new new car in my fam since i became an ADAMhead lololol well wait and see what shows up in my driveway! :lurk:

8 answers to this question

well he saw the results on his beemer already...lol thats how i got my HIDS and brake pads haha.. but the sad part is at his house in brooklyn there were trees that dropped berries everywhere...the acid ate threw the paint and clearcoat and idk y but his hood is pretty scratchd up like deeper than wetsanding would solve... therefore he would need a respray. but all in all car looks good for 8 yrs and 70k

^ that i dont have control of...in fact my parents refuse to let me come with them. apparently i have a persuasive personality and have influenced many purchases in the past... i.e aunts porsche cayman, CLK, SLK, n grandfathers bmw 330ci convt with limo tint all around haha.