Customer Service 866.965.0400

New sponges

Does anyone know when the new sponges will be coming out. I am talking about the black ones that will have the orange, blue and red bottoms. I'm getting ready to put an order in so I just wanted to see if I need to wait. Thanks.

Rob

Winter is coming shortly (didn't you see the snow pics on the forum from the other day). We need them so we can get a final detail in before the snow and salt come. :willy:

I'm hoping that I can dodge the snow. We are leaving Rhode Island on the 4th of January. I don't us getting snow in Texas.

Rob

soon my friends... very soon.

I know you probably can't just come right out and tell us when these will be on the website.

Soooo... if it takes 3-5 business days to add funds to my Paypal account. Do I need to add funds yet?:D

I'm hoping that I can dodge the snow. We are leaving Rhode Island on the 4th of January. I don't us getting snow in Texas.

Rob

:jester:

These new hand polishing pads are supposed to be awesome according to Dylan. I would think they would also stop the occurrences of finger marks when polishing.

Be patient my little detailing addicts :D

I was at the warehouse earlier this week and these were discussed... it won't be too much longer.

Are we talking days or weeks? I am ready to hit submit on this order and might as well wait if they come out soon.

Also, can you use multiple gift certificates on one order?

Are we talking days or weeks? I am ready to hit submit on this order and might as well wait if they come out soon.

Also, can you use multiple gift certificates on one order?

Not sure on the gift cert. thing... you might want to call Ashley on that one.

As for the pads, I'm not sure if it will be weeks or days... I know they're close to being ready, but of course with all things they need to have sufficient inventory in hand before adding them to the site, then theres the images, pricing, description and adding them to the appropriate areas of the site.

• 2 weeks later...