Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bacontk '03 VR Silverado SS

Bacontk

Good Lookin' pickup Ben:rockon:

What else do you have planned for it, other than the exhaust work previously mentioned?

Bluezey

Thanks, there is so much planned for the truck. A few of the things I will be working on over the winter is getting a 160* t-stat and e-fans in. Then I will focus on getting the transmission built so that it will be able to handle the added stress of a supercharger down the road.

I would give it a real wash. If nothing else rinse as much off as you can and than try waterless wash. That seems a little to dirty though.

Sorry guess I should have clarified I was joking. I need to do a full winter detail on it. Just not gonna happen until the rain stops. Thanks for the suggestion though:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Sorry guess I should have clarified I was joking. I need to do a full winter detail on it. Just not gonna happen until the rain stops. Thanks for the suggestion though:2thumbs::2thumbs:

I assumed so. I just wanted to double check. I would hate to see any scratches put in such a nice truck.

Yea dirt is one thing but when it rains on mud is a whole new deal. I know people who have used 1 1/4 gravel with good luck to get rid of mud on graveled roads but jeese a mile is a long way.

Yeah, about 1/2 a mile of it is a county road that they haven't re-graveled in a month or so, and the other 1/2 is in our neighborhood which gets no attention from the county unless all the homeowners pitch in and not enough are willing to do it. So all in all pretty crappy this time of year.