Customer Service 866.965.0400

December Clinic?

08G8V8

Any clinics planned for December? I've got some skymiles to use up and would be interested in attending one. The November 22nd clinic is too close to be able to use without paying a fee to use the miles.

Jeff

I looked at tickets, and it looks like the weekend of December 13th would work for a cheap skymile ticket. Not sure if you guys require a certain amount of committed people prior to setting these up or not.

I need to confirm with our warehouse manager in the morning to ensure we don't be conflicting with any Friday deliveries that will fill up the warehouse floor - will let you know!

Jason,

Stopped by the shop this morning and Rob said the first weekend in Dec looks good to him if you want to set up a Clinic? I didnt see anything on the Calendar

I guess I'll have a rental car to work on!

Your a sick man !!!

But then again I detailed the loaner the dealer gave me today while I was getting a flat run-flat fixed today :lol:

Should have seen the swirls in this 09 Malibu:help::help::help::help:

I wish I had time to do a full correction on it, I did however give it a full wash and wax. Even VRT on the tires and undercarriage spray for the wheel wells :thumbsup:

Your a sick man !!!

But then again I detailed the loaner the dealer gave me today while I was getting a flat run-flat fixed today :lol:

Should have seen the swirls in this 09 Malibu:help::help::help::help:

I wish I had time to do a full correction on it, I did however give it a full wash and wax. Even VRT on the tires and undercarriage spray for the wheel wells :thumbsup:

It's just going to be something to learn on. Then it's on to detailing the Silverado. The G8 is good for awhile.