Customer Service 866.965.0400

Colorado Grand Opening ??

Natch02

I guess skeptical might not have been the right word. I grew up here and I guess I just see the Boulder area as kinda boring and such, but it's just cause I've grown up here. Kinda surreal to think that a reputable company in the detailing world, which I've heard about previous to joining the forum and poking around the products, would plop down 5 minutes from where I live (literally a stones throw from where my old man works haha).

If it makes a difference he just moved (the company) to CO from Southern California. :lolsmack:

• 4 weeks later...

Adam, please keep us updated on that grand opening. I would like to volunteer my 2010 Camaro for a detailing demo. I'm sure the guys from the Camaro Club would love to see the new warehouse. This would be a great way to start off the season with the Camaro Club.

• 2 weeks later...
Adam, please keep us updated on that grand opening. I would like to volunteer my 2010 Camaro for a detailing demo. I'm sure the guys from the Camaro Club would love to see the new warehouse. This would be a great way to start off the season with the Camaro Club.

:welcomebanner: Randy! :welcomebanner::burnout: