Customer Service 866.965.0400

Keep the suggestions coming!

Team Adam's

Hey all,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the great feedback so far! We have about 2 weeks before the site goes official and I'd like to get all the fine details hashed out before then.

If you have any ideas, tips, tricks, or features you think would really help set our forum off please don't hesitate to ask!

Currently I'm working on:

• "my posts" link
  • link to individual album
  • recycling bin forum
  • "panic" button

How about at the bottum of a thread there should be a button to hit that sends you to the top. Stops having to scoll back, to the top to go to another thread.:thumbsup:

I just use the "HOME" button on my keyboard to take me back to the top of the page. Then, I just click on the "Click Here for New Posts", since I've read all posts and am only interested in seeing what is new!

• 4 years later...

Just a suggestion regarding the website. For the Adams machine polishing upgrade kit, I suggest you include the PC in the picture of the kit, seeing 5 pads and a brush go for 210 dollars is pretty scary

Edited by Fierce5

A suggestion for the website, not the forum:

When I click on a page... say Detail Spray/Waterless Wash, make it so that selection is a different color. I find myself looking through the website going through 1 by 1 page so it would allow me to easier see where I left off.