Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cooooold Weather Coming! Shipping Delays Possible

Adam

Hello Friends, again, it's going to be a chilly couple of days, and I wanted to make sure we don't ship any products that arrive frozen solid!

Thanks for your patience, and we are looking at the weather between here and every delivery point, determining if the weather will be 30 or below, so that your goods arrive in excellent condition.

Thanks for your patience, and Go Saints!!!!!:cheers:

us__120low.gif

temp_predicted.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI -

We had 10" of snow last night (so we have about 3' of it now in the last 2 weeks) and the temp was 20 F this morning. Needless to say, I had to plow out our 300' long driveway this morning and when I got the plow out to the road - why lookie there ... a box from Adam's in the snow bank by the road. Wonder when they brought it?

Anyway, I took it straight to the house and, YA! nothing was frozen! They must have just "dropped" it off. (By the way, this is my first of many Adam's orders.) First thing I did when I opened the box was to crack open the detail spray to smell what everyone has been talking about. Oooooooooooooooh! I love it.

Adam, do you have it in your power to melt all the snow and get Spring here a bit ahead of schedule so I can detail my new Camaro? Thanks!

PS: I could tell the bottles had come from Colorada because they had slightly compressed due the higher pressure here where we low landers live.

Archived