Customer Service 866.965.0400

Premium Detailing Kit

chevyguy8893

Question

I am looking at making a good investment in detailing products. Knowing Adam's is the best, if I get the premium detailing kit would there be anything else anyone would recommend on top of that? Also, should I wait till the spring to order due to cold temperatures around here, I just don't want frozen products that aren't meant to be frozen. Basically I need to be able to correct years of incorrect detailing and cheap product use on my black 04' SS Impala that I bought.

Also, has anyone had experience with the vac n blo 500? I need something powerful that won't fail or is so big that it takes up a lot of space.

Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

This is a great kit that has just about everything, you might want to add these.:thumbsup:<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">

430.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's 4" Spot Pad Buffing Kit - NEW</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And If it was me I would at least wait for a warm spell before you order.If you are not in a big hurry.:burnout:Have fun & post up pics!

I have a spreadsheet with just about every product. I will gladly share! Is there a way I can attach it?

That's so funny. I did the same thing. I am getting ready to place an order from Adam's (I am new to detailing) and I was having trouble figuring out which combination of kits to buy, so I made a spreadsheet with all the stuff I wanted (which is almost everything!) and then I put in the kits and checked off which items come in which kit. Very helpful!

I have everything but have not had the opportunity to use any of it!

Ditto that!!! Same here. Bought the essentials kit a few weeks ago and have been looking forward to using it. However, snow again today, so there goes this weekend.

:willy:

I have a spreadsheet with just about every product. I will gladly share! Is there a way I can attach it?

Absolutely, just post a reply and scroll down to Manage Attachments and attach the spreadsheet there :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Archived