Customer Service 866.965.0400

Instructions...

GTO Guy

Who needs em?

I DO! Man I wish i would have watched the vids sooner to know that i did not need to remove the polishes between each step of the PC. Seems to have cut my time in half! The only bad part is that my pads seem to get full of product much faster. anyway, Got the top half done. now to the sides and then wait on the Fed Ex guy with my SMW to finish her up! if he doesn't come today for some reason i will slap some Americana on it and call it a day.

THANKS ADAM'S!

Who needs em?

I DO! Man I wish i would have watched the vids sooner to know that i did not need to remove the polishes between each step of the PC. Seems to have cut my time in half! The only bad part is that my pads seem to get full of product much faster. anyway, Got the top half done. now to the sides and then wait on the Fed Ex guy with my SMW to finish her up! if he doesn't come today for some reason i will slap some Americana on it and call it a day.

THANKS ADAM'S!

Good stuff... and theres nothing wrong with removal between each step. In some situations its better as it allows you to check progress and adjust the routine accordingly, but if you know what it takes to get your car where you want it (as it sounds like you do at this point) then why waste the time/effort.

Archived