Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good Morning Adams Forum Peeps

70'sChevyGirl

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havnt' been on it a while.. but i scanned through a few days quickly and......GRATZ GIRL!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:rockon::rockon::rockon: Thanks!! I'm excited one day and feeling ill the next!!

It is official! I can't stomach food anymore.......don't know what to do.

Oh man...that sucks. :(

The pizza I ate for lunch was pretty tasty.

i wish it was friday...superbowl weekend!!! gonna not stop drinking starting tomorrow till the cards win(well a bit after)......soooo either im gonna have a horrific hangover come monday or im gonna be dead by end of february lol

i wish it was friday...superbowl weekend!!! gonna not stop drinking starting tomorrow till the cards win(well a bit after)......soooo either im gonna have a horrific hangover come monday or im gonna be dead by end of february lol

Let the weekend start early :rockon:

Tuesday is the big day at work !!!!!!!

That's the day I will find out if I still have a job :mad::mad::mad::mad:

They already said this has nothing to do with performance, it is all about cost !!!!

I think I am doomed :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm trying to stay positive about this one but this is the first time I have had a bad feeling about one of these. I really wish it was Tuesday already just so I would know. Either way we will be losing some good people so it will not be a fun day at work.

Wish MikeGeaney luck too, we work in the same group :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm trying to stay positive about this one but this is the first time I have had a bad feeling about one of these. I really wish it was Tuesday already just so I would know. Either way we will be losing some good people so it will not be a fun day at work.

Wish MikeGeaney luck too, we work in the same group :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope all works out for you Bill :2thumbs:If this keeps up were all going to be in the line:(