Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from North Florida

KrisPKreme

Greetings folks,

Stopping in to say hello. Brand new to the Adams products and my detail kit should be arriving in days. I detailed new cars for delivery at a Porsche dealership over 20 years ago and look forward to all this new technology. I have been an auto parts store waxer for years...dont be hatin'! I loved detailing but put the cars aside for awhile while I played with my airplane. But, I am happy to say that I am back in the game and more focused on things with four wheels and no propellers. Here is a pic of the car that I am restoring and its just about done. 22 years old but still an amazing car.

I look forward to learning from all of ya!

hello-1-1.gifagain. :hi::hi:

Your car is so clean and it looks fun to drive. :burnout::burnout:

Since you haven't tried the Adam's products could you post before and after pics??

If you have detailing questions there are alot of knowledgeable forum members that will be more than happy to help you. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome Teresa...again! This car is a blast to drive. It is a perfectly balanced car and corners unbelievably. I cant describe how good it handles on a road course track. Tremendous fun. I will definitely post pics before and after. This car will be my "show" car. My other cars are silver and really dont have that pop like red or black.

Archived