Customer Service 866.965.0400

My freshly detailed Audi S8 with Adam's products

TerminA8r

DUDE! that is AWESOME!

how did you get it so perfect? is there a stencil you can buy or did you trace that?

Honestly looks like you bought the vinyl and stuck it to the wall. Your lines are so perfect, Nice job man!

My idea is to use a multimedia projector, project it on the wall and simply trace it with a pencil. Mine will be a different graphic though... :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE! that is AWESOME!

how did you get it so perfect? is there a stencil you can buy or did you trace that?

Honestly looks like you bought the vinyl and stuck it to the wall. Your lines are so perfect, Nice job man!

Thanks. I hooked up the laptop to a projector and traced it with tape. It worked really well.

I need to do a few more simple Audi Logo's on the two other walls and I'm about done.

:banana:

Thanks. I hooked up the laptop to a projector and traced it with tape. It worked really well.

I need to do a few more simple Audi Logo's on the two other walls and I'm about done.

:banana:

Dude your garage is sick...I'm especially liking the "theme", haha.

Profoundly awe inspiring results! If you want something done properly, effectively & with the highest caliber of quality humanly possible... You have to do it yourself. :)

The blue garage lift was an excellent idea by the way. In regards to that for detailing using Adam's Polishes... very well thought out. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great man..

Dude! those look fantastic

Profoundly awe inspiring results! If you want something done properly, effectively & with the highest caliber of quality humanly possible... You have to do it yourself. :)

The blue garage lift was an excellent idea by the way. In regards to that for detailing using Adam's Polishes... very well thought out. :)

Thanks guys.

I'll be adding a couple of more pics when it's ALL done.

:cheers:

• 1 year later...