Customer Service 866.965.0400

Regency F-150

this was a base ford when i bought it, lol, and sent it to Dallas, TX to have it converted into regency. Converted by the same company that owns Pimp My Ride. XZibit didnt actually do this haha. Everything is built in, no snap-on, stick on, stuff like that.

when i took it to Dallas, i told them i wanted the engine to be scary fast for a truck...so i got that. I honestly dont remember off the top of my head whats in there, i'd have to go look at the paperwork. I'm an avid car collector so sometimes i get the specs for the cars/trucks mixed up haha. im pretty sure it was supercharged and almost 100% sure it was dynoed. But i'll be able to find out for sure tomorrow. (dont know what time it is where you live, but its 10:43pm here, so im a little tired to be getting up to find the paperwork)

Cool looking truck. I opened up the pictures and thought that looks like WA before I looked at the pics or anything. My grass isn't nearly that green though! Yea I would be curious as to what is done to the engine too and how you managed to use a shaker and a supercharger.

Archived