Customer Service 866.965.0400

englishtown swapmeet

lawson4450

Well guys yesterday was the englishtown swapmeet and car show and i was on of the participants to receive a peoples choice award. the spring show is all peoples choice awards and they give out about 30 trophies with about 3 hundred vehicles there so i wont complain.

englishtown Swapmeet and Show 4/16/10

englishtown Swapmeet and Show 4/16/10

Brother man, I have not been down there in YEARS! I use to go with my buddies to the Overdrive Truck show.

Of course, our favorite part was SHOCKWAVE. That truck was AWESOME.

I miss those days.

BTW, nice plates...

As a side note, a few years ago we went to one of my wife's co-workers house for a b-b-que. Some of the nieghbors were complaing that they did not know about the Raceway when they bought. They claimed that they would have it shut down with in a year. That was 9 years ago. It was funny to hear the roar of the funny car engines from their house.

ive been entering my trucks for 10 years and finally won !!! i was so happy and proud that day ...its hard going up against trucks that guys put a hundred grand into.... it really put a smile on my face.........

Well guys yesterday was the englishtown swapmeet and car show and i was on of the participants to receive a peoples choice award. the spring show is all peoples choice awards and they give out about 30 trophies with about 3 hundred vehicles there so i wont complain.

Dan,

Congrats, the truck looks great.

Archived