Customer Service 866.965.0400

SHR and FMP question

kingc6

Question

7 answers to this question

Agreed! When you say no swirls... Have you taken a flash photo of it up close?

Most times they're hard to see (depending on color) until you throw the flash in there.

Chris

Agreed! When you say no swirls... Have you taken a flash photo of it up close?

Most times they're hard to see (depending on color) until you throw the flash in there.

Chris

Sometimes I don't think people understand what swirls are. Im not saying the OP doesn't. A lot of people tell me I have minor swirls, I look at their car and holy cow....

And, after using FMP, and you still see swirls, you might have to step up to the Orange Pad and SHR. It depends on what you are seeing before and after. As they have said above, work and get a 2'x2' section into the condition you like, and then apply those same techniques to the rest of the finish. It might take several passes (like junkman's slow cut method) to determine how much work with each product is needed.

Yea, you can always go to a more aggressive product (SHR) if need be...but if FMP does the trick, then just go with that and save the SHR when you really need it. I've worked backwards all the way to the yellow pad, but I'd never start there.

I agree and I'm sure most here would as well. Less is more... The least invasive the best.

I tried white with FMP and it didn't touch it. I wish it would have.

Chris

Archived