Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where did they go?

Hey guys,

Maybe I missed it, but I went to go order some stuff and it's gone! I was going to order another firehose nozzle along with what I liked to call the "ultimate microfiber package" that had basically 2 of every microfiber towel you guys sold. I'm assuming that's gone because of the new mf towel you're selling now, but what about the nozzle?

Thanks!

Honestly, I like my spray nozzle better than my firehose one.

The spray nozzle I got has like a rotary dial for different sprays and all I got to do is squeeze the trigger.

That firehose nozzle to me is a pain in the butt when you got to twist it to turn on and off all the time.

Dont get me wrong, it works great when on all the time or off its just that hassle of twisting....its a two handed device while my trigger nozzle is a one handed device.

Honestly, I like my spray nozzle better than my firehose one.

The spray nozzle I got has like a rotary dial for different sprays and all I got to do is squeeze the trigger.

That firehose nozzle to me is a pain in the butt when you got to twist it to turn on and off all the time.

Dont get me wrong, it works great when on all the time or off its just that hassle of twisting....its a two handed device while my trigger nozzle is a one handed device.

I went to the home depot and got a brass shut off valve to put on the end of the hose before the nozzel. I then got quick connects. I can shut the valve off behind the nozzle and change nozzles, or set the nozzle to where I want it and turn it on and off with the shut off.

I went to the home depot and got a brass shut off valve to put on the end of the hose before the nozzel. I then got quick connects. I can shut the valve off behind the nozzle and change nozzles, or set the nozzle to where I want it and turn it on and off with the shut off.

Yes, I have the same setup. I only use the shutoff for the disconnects....it requires just about as much work as twisting the fire nozzle. The spray gun is much easier.

Yeah, but the females in my life like the fire hose nozzle because when watering their flowers they don't have to hold it down, they can just twist and spray. Not to mention I have a tendency to just destroy the rotary ones by dropping and dragging them.

Yes, I have the same setup. I only use the shutoff for the disconnects....it requires just about as much work as twisting the fire nozzle. The spray gun is much easier.

You can get a quick shut off. this are normally used in gas line. The are a quarter turn on and off with an actual lever.

Archived