Customer Service 866.965.0400

grit guard pad cleaning bucket

well after doing my boat detail i had a chance to use the pad cleaning bucket i bought a grabiak. well it does a fantastic job at cleaning the pads they look almost new. but i need to go back to the junkmans video on it because i think i had it alittle to high a speed because i washed my shins when i was drying my pads lol

if you check out junkmans corner he has a thread on the pad cleaner. I found out what i did wrong i had it a little too high on the speed but i dried it with the included pad dryer and i got a little wet ill have to try it like junkman and put it in empty bucket lol

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD background=/images/box_04.gif height=135></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">

484.jpg

</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"></TD><TD width="46%"></TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Universal Pad Washer (ships separately)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

if you check out junkmans corner he has a thread on the pad cleaner. I found out what i did wrong i had it a little too high on the speed but i dried it with the included pad dryer and i got a little wet ill have to try it like junkman and put it in empty bucket lol

Now you know. :lolsmack:

Archived