Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick question on dealer stickers

JJ1o87

Hey, so as you know my friend 6spd37s picked up a z06. I'm at his house now and want to remove the dealer sticker from his rear bumper. I just want to confirm that I'm doing this right. First you heat up the sticker with a hair dryer and gradually peel it off, then use goo gone to remove the remaining glue residue correct? If this is not right please correct me. Thanks for the help.

P.S. I just drove this thing and it's an animal. I want one. :2thumbs:

That will work just fine. Dealer stickers should not be a problem because they were just recently installed not like a car emblem on a 8 year old car that is a PITA. Make sure you hit that area with a wax because all that goo gone will remove the wax.

Hey, so as you know my friend 6spd37s picked up a z06. I'm at his house now and want to remove the dealer sticker from his rear bumper. I just want to confirm that I'm doing this right. First you heat up the sticker with a hair dryer and gradually peel it off, then use goo gone to remove the remaining glue residue correct? If this is not right please correct me. Thanks for the help.

El Correcto

Archived