Customer Service 866.965.0400

XQIZT at Jon Hall Chevy Show

XQIZT

Car looked GREAT. Holley worked the interior like a master...it has NEVER looked better! Exterior was my portion. It has previously been clayed and followed with SHR, FMP, BW and BSG, so this go around, it just got washed followed with a coat of BW then BSG to top it off. Cali Duster when we arrived on location and a quick touch up with WW (sprayed only to the towel, not the surface because it was HOT out there).

People's choice show, so unfortunately, I didn't place. BUT...whats better than a trophy? Hitting the 50/50 for $230!!! :2thumbs:

4613728422_9aafd2147a_b.jpg

4613111945_1f22eacb87_b.jpg

Yea, thats right...thats a Carbon Fiber targa top. :drool:

4613728086_70b5412a39_b.jpg

True...lol...I'll go buy my own trophy for that kinda cash. :lolsmack:

The hood was spray painted about 5 years ago and its starting to bubble. I wasn't even going to open it until I saw the other C4's, then I thought why not. Point being, I hadn't detailed it AT ALL...but I had a bottle of 25/75 VRT with me...spray spray, wipe wipe, MAGIC!

Thanks all!

One question (and maybe I'll start a thread about this). Is VRT safe to use on the tread portion of the tires? Problem is that with the hood open on a C4, you can see the entire tire. When the rest of the car is clean, the treads look terrible.

Archived