Customer Service 866.965.0400

How little changes make a big difference

jpu471

I knew about Star Wars changes from imdb, and Terminator ones from the extras on my disc, but never knew about Face/Off nor Air Force One. I'd more than likely never would have bothered with AFO if Kevin Costner had done it. Dragonfly I saw at the theater, and unfortunately, Mr. Brooks as well. Somedays one wishes Dane Cook really WOULD be taken out like that.:rolleyes: Oops, did I say that?

I actually bought one of his cd/dvd combos (same stuff on different formats, not two different releases), and had lost them after listening to them. when I found them in a tote, I gave a listen to a couple sections then pitched them. Never again. I'll take George Carlin, John Valby, and a couple other genuinely funny comedians. :D

Whats funny is some of those, Cage in Constantine, or Smith in the Matrix you could see working out - but some of the others you have to wonder how weird those movies would have been. Hanks in Jerry Meguire? That just doesn't work. I'm no Cruise fan, but that role just won't be right for Tom Hanks.

Lance Henrickson (sp?) was originally cast to be The Terminator, but I have not watched the extras in awhile, so I don't know why exactly they recast him as one of the detectives instead of the T800.

Archived