Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from NJ detail clinic 2010

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way Michael, she told me about all the stuff that you had her doing wrong. Now I'm going to have to put you through a week at "Junk U"! :D

Yeah AJ I know as soon as she got home I got a 20 minute speech from her on right from wrong, then she tells me we are going to Carlisle for Chrysler week because you are going to be there, thanks buddy. If my back permits I will meet you in Carlisle. And I could only imagine what she told you about the mustang, bottom line is I have the title to the 630 horsepower mustang not her. But the last two years she has used it more than me. Oh well.

That's why we have Grabiak Chevrolet. That where the "reeeeeally big sheeeeeeeewww" is held. ;)

Plus Grabiak's sells Adam's products. That's also nice. IMO It's much better to get the product at the show/clinic. Instant gratification is always best! Who wants to wait for shipping. :lolsmack:

It was a great time! I was a little surprised at the Turtle Wax in AJ's bag!:lolsmack:

Daniel thanks again for setting this up!!!

Don't be surprise as Dan and I know A.J. Has a lot of tricks in those bags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jester::jester:

Okay, I am finally getting around to posting more pics.

First, Thanks to everyone who came!

jersey2010_3.jpg

jersey2010_4.jpg

jersey2010_5.jpg

Now for the close up shot of our damaged vehicle. It had 77 miles on it! It is already showing damage from improper washing.

jersey2010_2.jpg

The bag never lies...

jersey2010_6.jpg

jersey2010_7.jpg

Everyone always looks drunk or crazy when Dan takes the pictures. We need a new camera man! :lolsmack:

jersey2010_8.jpg

Crowd participation is a must!

jersey2010_9.jpg

And now for the dinner! I ate the whole thing!

jersey2010_12.jpg

The hottie waitress award goes to...

jersey2010_10.jpg

My star pupil who took some outstanding notes... Nicole! You go gurl with your hot self! :D

jersey2010_11.jpg

One shot for the road! What a motley crew!

jersey2010_13.jpg

I don't remember Tony Soprano having to pay any tolls!

jersey2010_14-1.jpg

Dan-

It was nice meeting you, thanks for hosting this. Wish I could of stayed longer but I just flew in on a red eye from vegas, haven't seen the mrs. more than 1hr. and then I was off to the clinic.....To make matters worse,

I followed the Junkman's advise (and his kit that arrived while I was away)

and spent Sunday 6-6 in my garage! Love this product and great advise!

oh yeah the only thing that will be difficult will be if i get transferred in january so we would need to set up for more then one weekend just incase. are there any car dealerships in that area that maybe we could approach for setting up a clinic just like they do at grabiak. this way we can keep everyone in the same general area with hotels and stuff too.

We need to accomplish two major things. Make it as cost effective to Adam's as possible and increase the turn out to double what it was this year. We doubled last year's attendance and we need to duplicate that next year in order to ensure a fourth year.

come on junkman you should be wanting to visit dirty jersey for nothing just for the steaks lol oh and the jersey girls

yea seriously...jersey girls are soo much fun : )

lol + 1

food and jersey girls are why I stay in the tri-state area ! :thumbsup:

:drool:

Sorry Mike, she was officially proclaimed a "hottie" at dinner. The Jersey Dinner Crew has spoken and the badge cannot be removed! You'll have to attend next year to cast your own vote! :Dlol.gif

That is so true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived