Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from NJ detail clinic 2010

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ill buy you a steak if you come detail my car this weekend! I'll even cook you one on the grill if you prefer... prolly getting a brand new one this weekend lol....

One steak? I take it you want my "welfare detail" special. That's were I get your mirrors perfectly flawless and walk away.

Talk to me when you have a cow on the grill. I might go out and start the car. :D

One steak? I take it you want my "welfare detail" special. That's were I get your mirrors perfectly flawless and walk away.

Talk to me when you have a cow on the grill. I might go out and start the car. :D

what do you expect? just bought a house, then got married, then went on a honeymoon...

I have a pool, I'll leave the diving board for your visit, taking it off for insurance company.. lol

I'll even let you, umm, have the pleasure of detailing my G8...

oh yeah the only thing that will be difficult will be if i get transferred in january so we would need to set up for more then one weekend just incase. are there any car dealerships in that area that maybe we could approach for setting up a clinic just like they do at grabiak. this way we can keep everyone in the same general area with hotels and stuff too.

I may have a auto dealer that maybe willing to let us use the location. Haldeman Ford. Problem is no Vettes would be allowed! :jester:

I'll start early and see what commitments we can get.

Archived