Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got an early Bday Gift !

6spdg37s

So if you saw my thread about the impact wrench I had gotten from sears and how there power tools are made in China and all that b.s.

My girl shows up before with an early bday suprise for me...

a Craftsman 33-gallon, 150psi upright air compressor !!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00916762000P

so now I can spin those lugs right off as well as do many other tasks with the compressor... I am excited to say the least !!!!! :thumbsup:

she got me like a 30-pc air accessory kit with it so its got all tire inflator, and different tips to use to blow dust, dirt out of things, which is awesome so I can blow the water out of the spots on the car and my streetbike now

i dont want to know what your blowing off their buddy this is a family forum ok lol just kidding thats cool she must like you or something

yea she loves me lol...

my bday is in july, hers is in august, I am planning a suprise party for her.. so at least were on the same level with caring about each other u know !

Who could love your mug enough to buy you an air compressor?

lol this benefits you just as much as me ! lmao....

she was like I had other ideas but I figured since you and your friends are always working on cars and bikes it would be a god idea...

then I heard you seconded the idea !! :thumbsup:

This is the last time I help anyone. Dan's mit fell and being the nice guy that I am I bent over to pick it up and TMZ over here snapped a bad pic of me lol

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::thumbsup: I dont know what your talking about gotta watch your kind i thought you were putting that in your back pocket :D:D:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::thumbsup: I dont know what your talking about gotta watch your kind i thought you were putting that in your back pocket :D:d:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived