Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rain & Road Construction..

Kustom_FX

2 Things that DO NOT go great together! It has rained every dam day this week.. not much or long, only exactly when I leave work.. and I have to drive through a Construction Zone.. So what have I got to look at EVERY morning...

This...

0616000741.jpg

& Another depressing...

0616000714.jpg

Tomorrow is susposed to be somewhat dry so I am going to try and get her clean... :xfingers:

And the kicker! This weekend was supposed to be my weekend to :pc: the Mazda.. and guess what? Thunderstorms all weekend.. Looks like I will be emptying the garage and putting up my port-a-cover..

Making me crazy.. here i stand @ work and its BEAUTIFUL outside.. but they are calling for later afternoon rain.. and I work till 7.. go figure! should have washed the TB this morning and brought the Mazda to work..

It would happen that the year I get my brand new car, there are major construction projects on the roads near work, and near my home. And since my weather forecast looks exactly like Chris's, my Charger is so dirty right now. There is no window of opportunity to wash it myself. :( I would tonight, but have to use the day of sun we have to mow just so the grass can get watered and grow more.

It would happen that the year I get my brand new car, there are major construction projects on the roads near work, and near my home. And since my weather forecast looks exactly like Chris's, my Charger is so dirty right now. There is no window of opportunity to wash it myself. :( I would tonight, but have to use the day of sun we have to mow just so the grass can get watered and grow more.

EXACTLY! That and my exercise and we're redoing our upstairs so we need to paint all the wood work which is new and in the garage.... It's just KILLING me.:mad:

i feel your pain we've got 4x times the amount of rain this yr then normal and alot more to come 60mm tomorow. its rained so bad here that only like 30 -40% of the whole province is seeded instead of like 90, its going to be a wet terrible yr.

Archived