Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Impressions so far..

Well the weather held and I got a chance to do a mini detail on the SS. First let me say that I was skeptical that 1oz of wash would do a vehicle the size of my Trailblazer.. I was so WRONG! Holy cow was that suds and boy did they last! I was blown away! Best part was the Jumbo Wash Pads! I was AMAZED how nicely they worked and even more so how easy they released the soap when I was done and rinsed them! And how well just this combo removed bug guts was beyond believable! Just WOW!

Moving on, I did the whole APC, GWC, VRT, & IUS. I had all of these except the GWC in my sample kit, so as before I was impressed, and the Green Wheel Cleaner worked very well, I like that a lot!

My headlight cover felt gritty so I got out the DS and clay bar and did a light claying of them.. WOW! They are smooth, and speckle free! Nice!

So I moved to the interior, as I have never touched it, this is where I concentrated most of my time. The dealer had goop'd up the dash, doors, and seats with who knows what, and it was just NASTY! So I tried the Interior Cleaner first.. not really getting it, mind you the level of crud was probably built up over the life of this thing, so 3 years worth of YUCK! So I switched to APC, that did it, I went through 3 cotton towels (not going to ruin my new MF towels on that, that what the old ones are for!) on just the dash and doors!

Then I switched to the Leather Cleaner and hit the seats. Um.. yea I was SHOCKED what came off!! Unreal!! Then everything got 2 coats of Leather Conditioner, and well I was just STUNNED! My seats had those worn tired leather lines and some wear spots, HAD being the optimum word!!

I am sorry that my camera took a dive on me and I have not gotten a new one yet, my cell phone camera does what I see no justice!

Now I bought the Premium Kit & a few extras, and Saturday I will start with the PC and rest of the goodies on the Mazda..

I was worried about going through my DS to fast so I got an extra.. I should have gotten an extra of APC!! Just the 4 tires, wells, dash, 4 doors, and cleaned my sponges, and I'm through 1/2 a bottle!:help:

In the future more bottle will last me longer, but for this initial clean up on both vehicles I am going to burn through it FAST!

So some people I know said I was crazy to spend that on "stuff to clean my car", well to them I say :loser:! My interior looks BETTER than new, and soon so will the rest of my vehicles! I think this is one of the best investments I have made in a LONG time!

Thanks Adam for GREAT Products & Service! :bow:

OK these are the only Cell Pics worthy of posting, as I said my digicamera died and have not decided on a new one yes..

Before APC & LC

The scratched and abused glove box, the more I go over this thing, the more I realize how neglectful and abusive the previous owner was!

0617002020.jpg

& After APC & LC

Look how much less the scratches in the glove box show! Loving it! Im going to sand the door gently and try to remove them more, but still!

0617002022.jpg

The dash before~

0617002017.jpg

& After.. You should see how black and nasty the APC towel was..

0617002021.jpg

& an nice interior shot after I 1/2 finished.. I was running out of light and had to run to the airport..

0617002023a.jpg

When I get the Mazda done, I will take some better shots of the interior as I now have a borrowed camera!

I started tonight, did a Dawn wash, clay (which I promptly destroyed!! Thankfully its was the OG bar and not my new Adam's bar!), and rewash and dry.. Its in the garage now.. so that was about 3.5 hours.. Tomorrow im going to tape it up and get on the PC. It susposed to rain so I will have it in the garage concentrating on the hood, roof, and deck lid. Those I can do in my little garage. The sides will have to wait till the weather breaks tomorrow, or Sunday, I have alloted 3 full days for machining. Interior will be next Sunday.. and the 4th of July weekend I have a 4 dayer.. thats when the SS will get some PC loving! oh and i used a whole bottle of DS already.. I will be ordering a gallon of that and APC soon..

Archived