Customer Service 866.965.0400

Latest Batch of Double Soft Premium MF Towels

Zeus_SVT

Question

I just got 4 more of the DoubleSoft MF Towels in. Trying to build up so I don't have to wash so often. The four I just received with the New VRT order that I put in seem to be a different color and texture than all of the other DoubleSoft towels that I have ordered since they released them. They almost feel like bath towels to the touch, rough and not MFish...if the makes sense. Granted I haven't washed them, but I generally do not wash any of my MF til I have used them a time or two. They don't even really feel as soft as the cheap MF I buy at walmart....the edges are frayed and feel rough as well, almost like they were singed with heat or something. Has anyone else experienced this with any recent orders of these in the past week or two, or did I just get unlucky with these?? :(

Towel on left is the one in question....the one on the right is from other orders of the towels that i have received of these.

I am gonna contact someone tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone else had noticed this in the past week or not. The batch I received in my order I placed on the 31st of may aren't like this, they are exactly like the rest of the double soft white towels I ordered. It's just this particular batch that is different than the rest.

907838660_467pg-X2.jpg

907840040_PrBf5-X2.jpg

907859370_jGzNY-O.jpg

2 answers to this question

Archived