Customer Service 866.965.0400

clear coat on jeep wrangler

aksz71

Question

has anyone polished a wrangler? i have my bosses too do one day this week and i was wondering how hard the clear is on them? if its anything like a corvette i dread it lol. i know too do a test spot but thought id see if anyone has done one yet. thanks

10 answers to this question

I've got a 2004 Rubicon. Just used the :pc:on my clear a little over a week ago. Still looks GREAT.

You will be pleased. Be care full with all the sharp edges/objects on the wrangler. It eats up pads. And once they start coming apart there are pieces everywhere. Use some painter tape and tape the sharp edges/objects.

Uploading pics from camera. Will post soonest.

Looks great!

I'm with AJ... lol Mine still look new, but my cars all have curves... lol

Do they still put the I-6 in them? I thought they switched the 3.7L which IMO was and always will be a mistake. Hoping the new Pentastar (or what ever they're calling it) gets dropped into it.

Chris

Looks great!

I'm with AJ... lol Mine still look new, but my cars all have curves... lol

Do they still put the I-6 in them? I thought they switched the 3.7L which IMO was and always will be a mistake. Hoping the new Pentastar (or what ever they're calling it) gets dropped into it.

Chris

Thanks...

Mine has the I-6. Pushing around 240hp. Tuned, headers, banks cat back and 410 gears! This thing screams off the line. One draw back is the top speed of 85 mph! And that's in spurts... 70 is cruising speed.

My black on black Sahara 2010 cleans up nice. Will avoid car washes with their indoor-outdoor carpeting dangling old dirt, grime mixed with Mens Room smelling soap. They scratch the hell out of a car. I had polished and waxed and it came out black and deep. Too many edges is correct and those door mirrors hold water so long that you could use them for a canteen. They drip and run water for days. I have blown them out and they still ooooooozzzee water. Water runs on black, not pretty.

My black on black Sahara 2010 cleans up nice. Will avoid car washes with their indoor-outdoor carpeting dangling old dirt, grime mixed with Mens Room smelling soap. They scratch the hell out of a car. I had polished and waxed and it came out black and deep. Too many edges is correct and those door mirrors hold water so long that you could use them for a canteen. They drip and run water for days. I have blown them out and they still ooooooozzzee water. Water runs on black, not pretty.

Please post pics. :hi:

I shutter everytime I pass one of those car washes! :eek:

I use compressed air (100psi) on my mirrors

Archived