Customer Service 866.965.0400

grzfiend

Hey guys just a pop in as a new member. Now i haven't gone all out with your products.... Yet that is. Now i came across these from a friend Kustom_FX who has sent me a sample of your products. Like i said i have not gone all out with them but i will get to some pics soon. Will be doing my wifes car in a basic detailing. now those pics should impress due to it being a 2004 accord and has never been detailed. well glad to have been introduced to your stuff and am rather excited to get to gettin. never have i detailed a vechicle i own. always just washed and went on bout my business. so we shall see. impressed with the pics and customer support you all offer. you truly sound like a great company.look forward to getting some products soon.

Im already on him about that.. has it picked out.. and Mr I Dont Do Detailing is already lining up a PC Kit as a XMAS gift! Ahh.. the power of Adam's and Pay It Forward! Now were trying to decide which of our friend to forward the sample kit to when Grz gets his new kit..

Archived