Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pc issues

srthemi

Does anyone else have problems with there pc when using it on the side panels of your vehicle? Mine seems to lose it's power and I can't apply the same amount of pressure as I can on the tops of my car or truck. Aso what size counter balancer weight should you use on adams 7 1/2" pads?

Does anyone else have problems with there pc when using it on the side panels of your vehicle? Mine seems to lose it's power and I can't apply the same amount of pressure as I can on the tops of my car or truck. Aso what size counter balancer weight should you use on adams 7 1/2" pads?

Very unusual. When you say it seems to 'lose its power' what specifically is indicating that... do the OPM's drop off significantly? Also have you verified you're using the correct gauge of extension cord?

We recommend using the 5" weight that ships with the machine... the 6" weight seems to make the machine more difficult to manage at different speeds.

When I'm doing a side panel I can't put the same pressure on the pc as I can when on the top panel. Unless I let up on the pressure you can see it stop the circlure motion. Maybe I need to get a bigger gauge extion cord. And also I'm thinking aboiut getting adams new 7 1//2" pads, do I need to have a larger counter weight?

When I'm doing a side panel I can't put the same pressure on the pc as I can when on the top panel. Unless I let up on the pressure you can see it stop the circlure motion. Maybe I need to get a bigger gauge extion cord. And also I'm thinking aboiut getting adams new 7 1//2" pads, do I need to have a larger counter weight?

Can't really tell you if you need the "larger" weight if we don't know what weight you have now, but you need the 5" weight by our recommendations.

What speed are you operating the machine at?

What kind of pads are you running now if you're not using ours?

I have a 5 weight and I want to start using adams new pads but I'm not sure if I need a bigger counter weight with the new pads. I usualy run at speed 5 using the FMP and speed of 3 using the Super wax.

Archived