Customer Service 866.965.0400

How awesome is Adam's Polishes?

Let me give you Exhibit A:

IMG_0054.jpg

Now, some beading isn't anything impressive, any wax will cause water to bead.

What IS amazing is that I last polished/waxed my Trailblazer OVER ONE YEAR AGO!! It gets washed occasionally and then dried with DS and I applied BSG once or twice since then (but not in recent memory), that is it! I put 2 coats of MSW and then one coat of APW on it sometime in the spring of last year.

Exhibit B is in the following link:

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/mcss383/?action=view&current=IMG_0055.jpg

I applied the Super VRT on the Sat. before last and it has rained on it 3 times since and it hasn't gone anywhere!

Toss in the best customer service in the industry and I cannot fathom why anyone would use anything else!

The car is garaged when I am at home and outside when at work or anywhere else. I do park under a partial canopy at work but the back of the SS is in the sun all day and beads just as well.

It is due for some attn though. The paint is gritty and there are swirls and a few scratches, although since it is such a light silver they are hard to see.

Hey, we got snow 3 times this last winter for a grand total of 3.5"! HAHA

Yeah it is my daily and it definitely gets treated as such. Since it rains regularly here it isn't uncommon to go a month or more in between washes...:o

But when it is washed it is foamed extensively, 2-bucket and DS dried.

Hey, we got snow 3 times this last winter for a grand total of 3.5"! HAHA

So your city shut down, what, 3 times last year?:lol::lol:

With an average annual snowfall of 106 inches (269 cm), Chardon is notable for its location in the "heart of the snowbelt" of northeast Ohio.

In 1996, from November 9 through November 13, a storm dropped over 70 inches of lake-effect snow in the city over a period of six days.[13][14] Governor George Voinovich declared a state of emergency as a result, and the Ohio National Guard was brought in to assist with the cleanup[15].

Lets see how well a double coat of SMW & 1 of APW holds up to that! Thats the city where one of my stores is! My home is not much less.. 56" average.. :willy:

The car is garaged when I am at home and outside when at work or anywhere else. I do park under a partial canopy at work but the back of the SS is in the sun all day and beads just as well.

It is due for some attn though. The paint is gritty and there are swirls and a few scratches, although since it is such a light silver they are hard to see.

Good info...that really shows the durability...DD that sits in the elements during the day in TX....I am sure its similar to FL.

I agree with what Bradley said. I waxed my daily driver (which sits out 24/7) and it has been 10 months on the wax. Whenever I wash it or it rains the water still beads up (not like right after waxing but still beads up alot). I put two coats of MSW then one of APW. Here we had more snow than normal this past winter.

Since, I am talking about how great Adam's Polishes is.

The Glass Sealant is EXCELLENT. I have never seen anything work this great on glass. I put it on as soon as I purchased it (March 2010). I have not reapplied it until today, but did not need to apply. The sealant was still working just like I had applied it.

Since, I am talking about how great Adam's Polishes is.

The Glass Sealant is EXCELLENT. I have never seen anything work this great on glass. I put it on as soon as I purchased it (March 2010). I have not reapplied it until today, but did not need to apply. The sealant was still working just like I had applied it.

I did my wife's van windows a month ago. She's told me she was soooo impressed that the last time she was in the rain she didn't need wipers. Water ran right of the window. :rockon:

Similar story with my Sable. Last wax was last November, 2 coats of Buttery. Sits outside all the time. Went to wash it the other week, and the water just didn't bead up Sprayed it with DS and wiped it dry. So, I thought time for some Americana. However it rained between the was and wax time. Washed it again and the water beaded up just like it was freshly waxed.

DS will make the water bead like a champ! Just FYI... Buttery just won't last that long. Couple months max. It's a great product, but wasn't designed for lasting protection.

Chris

DS will make the water bead like a champ! Just FYI... Buttery just won't last that long. Couple months max. It's a great product, but wasn't designed for lasting protection.

Chris

I knew the buttery wax doesn't last that long, but I didn't know DS will make water bead. I haven't done the baggie test on it, but it's still smooth when wiping the back of my hand on it.

Archived