Customer Service 866.965.0400

New From NE Florida

GTAHVIT

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Chris,

You have to come to a great site and the people here are great. I promise you won't have any problems with Adam's stuff, Just wished Savini had Adam's service, LOL Inside joke for those who don't know. John

Welcome Chris,

You have to come to a great site and the people here are great. I promise you won't have any problems with Adam's stuff, Just wished Savini had Adam's service, LOL Inside joke for those who don't know. John

NO kidding... I can speak my mind here, I have to keep it quiet over there...

But holy crap what an absolute terrible way to treat a customer.....

awful, just awful.

Well I can tell you from experience that Adam will not do that kind of thing. I actually had tore up one of my pads, totally my fault, basically because I was a noob at it, used to much product and tore the pad to shreads, Adam actually had them send me a new pad even though I told him it was my fault. With customer service like this you would be crazy to go anywhere else.

I actually met AJ ( Junkman) at C5F and he showed me alot of great tips, and we along with the paintless dent removal guy had dinner. Great time and a great bunch of guys.

If you get a chance take in one of his shows, he is a blast to be around, but I must warn you Outback is his favorite, lol

Welcome Chris,

Well hell, feel free to share! :D

Yea Chris, no need to bite tongues over here. We love feedback, positive or negative. :thumbsup:

AJ,

PQ had bought some wheels from a vendor and they were Savini wheels, they should have called the wagon wheels because of the way they rode and basically they have left him hanging out to dry for 4k. They said they tried to FIX them, but they still vibrate. It has been pretty heated on C5 about this. So Savini has basically done nothing and turned their back on him. I could just see Adam's response to that. It would probably go something like " We will have a NEW set to you, and if there are any problems just let me know" and then a bunch of free stuff would follow. But Savini did just the opposite. His car has been on Jack stands for quite awhile while they tried to FIX the wheels, and now that he got them back they vibrate and they are really accusing him of damaging the wheels. You know PQ he isn't that type of guy.

Well hell, feel free to share! :D

Yea Chris, no need to bite tongues over here. We love feedback, positive or negative. :thumbsup:

NO NO nothing against Adam's

I drink my Adam's koolaid every morning like a good minion. tastes like detail spray...

LOL

Nah we had a vendor problem like DJ said. You know Randy (PQ), you've helped him a couple times and he met you at the Camaro5 fest.

any way his wheel story has been a nightmare... But the good news is it looks like the manufacturer is motivated to do the right thing.

So we'll see. It is interesting to see the difference in how companies operate.

I'm willing to spend my money here with Adam's because I know that you mean it. One, you will help me learn how to do it right. And two, if i'm not happy you guys will take care of me.

That makes it so much easier to spend money on a product.

NO NO nothing against Adam's

I drink my Adam's koolaid every morning like a good minion. tastes like detail spray...

LOL

Nah we had a vendor problem like DJ said. You know Randy (PQ), you've helped him a couple times and he met you at the Camaro5 fest.

any way his wheel story has been a nightmare... But the good news is it looks like the manufacturer is motivated to do the right thing.

So we'll see. It is interesting to see the difference in how companies operate.

I'm willing to spend my money here with Adam's because I know that you mean it. One, you will help me learn how to do it right. And two, if i'm not happy you guys will take care of me.

That makes it so much easier to spend money on a product.

Wow, that's said. I remember PQ well... cool guy and a ball of fun too. I hope they come through for him. Good word travels fast but bad news can run octogons around good word, and do it at the speed of light. :willy:

Archived