Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tough Job for Adam's Wheel Cleaner?

ChuckG

Question

6 answers to this question

Are they clear coated? APC is not really meant for bare metals. GWC will take some agitation to get it to work, according to the description. APC is a good spray on, hose off product that will get you about 90% of the way there...then some sponge/towel work will get you the rest of the way there. Just don't let it dry.

I've haven't used GWC.......yet.

I cleaned almost everything (inner rims, controlling arms, rods, coil springs, suspensions, rotors, calipers) it was just like brand new.

And I think you need to spray it couple of times and use a fender brush, hope that works.

GWC is really good.

I cleaned almost everything (inner rims, controlling arms, rods, coil springs, suspensions, rotors, calipers) it was just like brand new.

And I think you need to spray it couple of times and use a fender brush, hope that works.

GWC is really good.

:iagree:

GWC it is then. I believe what you're looking at is some surface corrosion. As far as the wheels having clear coat, I really don't know but doubt it.

I'm a little skeptical it will do the job. I'll give it a shot and post back results.

Thanks for the help.

Archived