Customer Service 866.965.0400

A new convert to Waterless washing!

fdresq4

Question

Good Afternoon all,

For awhile now I have himmed and hawwed about using the WW method. I had been brainwashed to think the California Car Duster was evil and should be banned forever. I, instead, would just rewash my vehicles and perhaps a bit of DS spray for super lite dusting, kinda flies in the face of what I believed in anyway.

Recently, after watching AJ's videos and reading positive comments about the WW, I decided to jump in.

I bought the WW package special plus some extra waffle weave towels. I also invested in a duster.

I can now say that I am a new convert to the method and have used it quite a bit. Although my vehicles get a soap and water wash once a week, I feel that this is a better way of doing maintenance.

I remember what AJ said at the NJ detail clinic back a few weeks ago. He likened the work put into completeing a full blown detailing job to getting a college degree. I'll let him explain but it was very CONFUSIOUS like!

So thanks to all for the "enlightenment."

Steve

9 answers to this question

Yep! Love WW but still won't let it touch my black car... I won't use a CD either but that's because I would rather drive a dusty car than spend the time and effort doing what has to be done to use a CD. Not worth it to me I guess.

I do however use WW when drying and in the door frames as well as to loosen up bugs before a wash.

Chris

I won't use a CD either but that's because I would rather drive a dusty car than spend the time and effort doing what has to be done to use a CD. Not worth it to me I guess.

Chris

What time and what effort? Taking it out of the sleeve? Shaking it? Unless I missed something in the instructions, theres no need for a seance or Congressional approval or anything. :D

What time and what effort? Taking it out of the sleeve? Shaking it? Unless I missed something in the instructions, theres no need for a seance or Congressional approval or anything. :D

Have you watched AJ's how-to on the correct (no scratch) method of using one?

No thanks... I spent too much time correcting my paint to even take the chance. Black is beautiful but it shows EVERYTHING. :willy:

Chris

Have you watched AJ's how-to on the correct (no scratch) method of using one?

No thanks... I spent too much time correcting my paint to even take the chance. Black is beautiful but it shows EVERYTHING. :willy:

Chris

Yea...thats why I was wondering. If the car hasn't gotten wet and just has some surface, non caked on dust, ya just lightly wipe to clean the surface, then WW.

Of course, black is a whole other animal and I don't evy you at all.

... I remember what AJ said at the NJ detail clinic back a few weeks ago. He likened the work put into completeing a full blown detailing job to getting a college degree. I'll let him explain but it was very CONFUSIOUS like!

I'm glad you remember because I have totally forgotten what I said! :willy:

Archived