Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterfest 16

Surprised to see Adam is not representing @ Waterfest 16 here in Englishtown, NJ. Adam I will be representing my shine potential here at this event. I will take some pics and post here. I will show off some of your products on my own if you're cool with it. :rockon:

http://www.waterfest.net/wfpSponsors.aspx

Chi

That would be awesome for you to show off the Adam's a bit. Adam's hasn't made too many inroads into the import scene just yet, but it's a huge opportunity for the company. Thanks for representing us. :2thumbs:

PS -- I wish I could make it up there myself... my TDI is longing for a little road trip but I have plans for that weekend. :cheers:

Ill be at waterfest as well, Im doing car club parking, Evolution Euro Militia. Im starting my detail friday and should be finished by saturday hopefully, because I have a couple car club members cars to do as well.

If you guys are heading to waterfest watch out for the popos... I live like 5 mins from e-town and for whatever reason the cops LOVEEEE stoping audis and Vdubs idk y...but I see them pulled over like 8 at a time... just a heads up and enjoy the show !!

Ill be at waterfest as well, Im doing car club parking, Evolution Euro Militia. Im starting my detail friday and should be finished by saturday hopefully, because I have a couple car club members cars to do as well.

LOL I failed, I still haven't finished yet. This week is crazy because last saturday was a friends bday, yesterday was my bday and today is another friend of mines bday. So there's just a lot celebrating going around hahaha. Yesterday I at least started correcting and managed to finish my hood and thats it :( . And now its raining and according to weather channel its gonna rain tomorrow too. Ughhh im gonna go upload pics and make a progress thread.

If you guys are heading to waterfest watch out for the popos... I live like 5 mins from e-town and for whatever reason the cops LOVEEEE stoping audis and Vdubs idk y...but I see them pulled over like 8 at a time... just a heads up and enjoy the show !!

Yea some cops can be dicks, but they are just doing there job. We also have 2 members in our club that are police officers that work in old bridge.

Archived