Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from the Great White North.

Kosmonaut

Hey guys!

New to the forums (long time lingerer), but definitely not a stranger to detailing. Been a fan of the Junkman's videos for a while on YouTube, and I have to say that they are very helpful.

Been using some generic products and machines for a while now... decided to step the game up and order some Adam's products and a Porter-Cable! I probably won't be detailing any time soon though... we're having 90+ degree weather right now; way too hot out, even at night.

Aside from that, I'm 20 and living in Montreal, Québec, Canada. I'm studying to become an insurance underwriter, and will actually obtain my CIP diploma in November!

Looking forward to being part of the family! Haha.

Welcome to a fellow Canuck.

What ride will you be applying the PC to?

I currently own a Mazda 3, but next summer I plan on buying something like a 2011 Mustang GT. Maybe a bit cliché, but right now I think that at $35k, the 'Stang is the best bang for buck on the new car market in terms of power and build quality.

I'll also try to revive my dad's 1998 Lincoln Continental. I think that car has never seen a coat of wax in its 12 years of service.

Welcome to the cool side of the pillow;)

90' is nice it's been 104-109 the last week here according to our outdoor thermo. The last time I went full detail on my car it was 102 and I spent 10 hrs.

We usually don't get into the 90's... this kind of weather is really rare. Most people are ill-equipped to handle the heat; the government has been opening up "climate-controlled rest areas" in the city where people can cool off. Horrible weather.

Welcome! Yes we are warm here as well! Cant wait to see you post some pics of the projects you will do when the weather breaks!

Sure thing! Will try to post pictures as soon as I get a decent camera.

Archived