Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can it be detailed? :S

Foxxer

There's a multitude of products out there but the most common one here in the U.S. is FlashChrome.

Here's a video for those interested! It's my understanding that there is a clearcoat applied after the process, so yes, it's detailable. ;)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAgT1huicqI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAgT1huicqI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That car was done with AlsaCorp Chrome FX, again like was said it is a PAINT and can in fact be detailed. There are also cars with that as a base with candies on top, gives it an Anodized or Colored Chrome effect.

Alsa has some of the most unique paints, additives, and effects in the business. I plan on using some of these on the SS when I get to that stage with it. Check them out!

They actually look really sharp in person. Almost impossible to take a decent picture of them for obvious reasons.

Saw a 911 done up like that parked at the Wild Wadi Theme park in Dubai. In direct sun light it was actually hard on the eyes to look at.

Kosmonaut, that's simply amazing. Thanks for sharing. :glasses:

They actually look really sharp in person. Almost impossible to take a decent picture of them for obvious reasons.

Saw a 911 done up like that parked at the Wild Wadi Theme park in Dubai. In direct sun light it was actually hard on the eyes to look at.

Oh thats sweet, but the new laws says no driving for chrome painted vehicles during the day, you can see em at the night cruising around, unless you want the cops towing your rig away. :lolsmack:

It was about six years ago that I saw the 911. Actually wondered about the driving in the daytime thing. One of those could blind a kilometer or two of traffic on those fantastic highways you folks have.

Maybe the owner was staying at the Burj Al Arab? He could probably afford it! LOL

It was about six years ago that I saw the 911. Actually wondered about the driving in the daytime thing. One of those could blind a kilometer or two of traffic on those fantastic highways you folks have.

Maybe the owner was staying at the Burj Al Arab? He could probably afford it! LOL

ROFL! could be true bro :lol:

Archived